Monday, May 14, 2007

Big crash

Hi,

Just had a big computer crash yesterday evening while working on my latest photos. While logging today, my profile (on XP) was buggy :-( It took me some time to fix it.

Plus, I had a Trojan alert with Avast but, as far as I can see, this might be just a false positive from the latest database, since it's only on one program (Fast Stone image viewer). I'm going to update it, it should fix it.

*sigh*

I hate when I loose time like that. But I've got to face it too: most of my four hard disks are now almost full, and I really need to buy a new computer with loads of new disks inside :-/

My main concern is: was this crash due to the new Photoshop CS3? ... since I was editing pics and this happened while closing an image. I'll keep you informed.

Cheers

No comments: